What’s a MasterElite Roofer?
From the GAF website:
To become factory-certified as a GAF Master Elite™ contractor, a roofing contractor needs to show that they are:
- Properly Licensed – Licensed by their state to perform roofing work
- Adequately Insured for your protection
- Have a Proven Reputation for providing quality roofing services throughout the community
- Committed to Ongoing Professional Training to ensure quality installation
Because of GAF’s stringent standards, only 3% of all roofing contractors have qualified as Master Elite™ contractors!
George J Keller are proud of their certification and the benefits this brings to their clients:
- All employees have passed specific testing requirements giving clients peace of mind
- The organization itself has passed specific testing requirements
- Having MasterElite status enables us to provided extended warranties
- Roofing performed under extended warranties are independently inspected by GAF
See more about GAF MasterElite status in our video below: